Feb 12, 2013

WHEN LIFE GETS OVERWHELMING

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

This week we have felt overwhelmed. 
 It's easy to feel this way when so many things are coming at you at the same time. This week our loved one had a very difficult day.
He skipped his medicine
so his OCD stuck him with an issue
 about his shoelaces.
He didn't go to work because he was running late.
We are now considering  hospitalization
to help him with his medication.
 As a caregiver the whole psychiatric hospital scenario is indeed overwhelming.
So for now let's put that one on the shelf and enjoy a different type
 of overwhelming scenario.

Here's a clip from "I Love Lucy" that's easy to identify with.
That's it for this week. Hang in there!
David/:0)

And your flower for this week:
Black foot daisies from my garden.

y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super-duper day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...