Mar 13, 2013

THE BOOK OF LOVE



" Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 
 Love never ends...
 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face.
 Now I know in part; then I shall understand fully, even as I have been fully understood.  
So faith, hope, love abide, these three; 
but the greatest of these is love.
I Corinthians 13: 7,8, and  12,13

I often wonder what is left after all is said and done. It won't be my anger
It won't be my grief
It won't be my sadness
and it won't be my disbelief.

It will be love.

Enjoy today's five minute break brought to you by 2 Cellos and Zucchero.




And today's flower just for you.
It's catmint and it's from my garden.
You deserve it for all your hard work.
Thanks for stopping by today.
David/:0)
n


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super-duper day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...