Mar 9, 2013

YOU DO NOT RUN THE RACE ALONE


"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"
~Romans 8:31

You did a good job today! You do not run the race alone!
Friends, doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, counselors, therapists, neighbors, relatives....
all run with you.
And in a small way, I run with you as well as I try to bring you a little time
to rest.
I hope you find comfort in that.
The race is long, but you don't have to run it alone.
God understands even when no one else does.
Today's break is about running.
Even though I am not a runner (I'm a walker), it is always
an inspiration to watch the movie
"Chariots of Fire".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm9Wdgcwf4g


And here's your flower for today:
It's an Amaryllis from my garden!
Have a great week.
David/:0)

y...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super-duper day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...