Apr 14, 2013

I WISH I COULD FIX YOU

The new medicine had the opposite effect and actually made the OCD thoughts worse.
It will take about 24 hours to wear off.
In the meantime his anger and anxiety are off the charts.
It's been a miserable day.
And we are still in the middle of it.
The one positive note, if you can call it that, it that our son can describe what's happening.
He says the thoughts are so intense that they are like the sun turning into a meteor and
hitting him in the brain. The thoughts tell him where to go and what to do 
or something bad will happen....the world will end.
All I can say is that I wish I could fix you...or at least trade places with you.
I hope help will come soon.



David/:0)
n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super-duper day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...