Apr 7, 2013

REST & OCD


REST is a very precious commodity.
Especially when battling an illness...
a mental illness...
a family member's mental illness
Like our son's OCD.
I always feel like I'm on staff at a fire station.
Everything is quiet, but still you are on pins and needles
fully alert
and ready at a moment
for an emergency....
Our son screams
when things go wrong.
Part of that is his autism
and part is his OCD.
I need to rest and get my adrenalin down to normal levels.
*****
I like this song
after a hard day.
****
Enjoy your break & thanks for stopping by.
David/:0)

The song is called 'Rest"....and it's very difficult to find  even on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMzVjtrQZL0




Y!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super-duper day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...