Jul 27, 2013

99th POST & NOWHERE CLOSER TO AN ANSWER

The change in the diagnosis of our son
 marks a change in our path to recovery.
The new medication seems to be working but it's difficult to say
how all this will play out once our son is back home.
I know that
  my pastor wants me to relax and not worry so much.
I know that
 the counselor/psychologist up at the treatment center
has told us
 that our family has to continue in normal patterns
and
 that we
 must find
 ways for our son to fit in with these normal patterns.
I feel like I'm on call all the time
for an emergency.
I jump whenever the phone rings....
Is it the treatment center?
Has something bad happened?
***
I have to give myself a 5 minute break.
***
My all time favorite song for relaxing....
'Fields of Gold' by Sting.
Hope you can relax with me.
David/:0)

from our garden today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super-duper day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...