Jul 2, 2013

QUESTIONS...BUT TURN ON THE MUSIC WHILE YOU READ IT

This blog has taken a turn...
down a road
that I don't understand
&
that I can't follow
without God.
QUESTION:
How can someone come home from work
each day
and look in their family member's room
his empty room
and remember
that 
he is in a psychiatric ward?
That's what happened this week. I can't write about it yet.
But I promise
that for those of you have gone before me
I will read your blogs
and listen to your stories.
Because I don't have a clue what's next.
The hospital is nice
and the doctor's are the best.
***
That's good
because he's a complicated case.
Bad things are happening inside his brain right now.
Yet....
somewhere
inside is our son...
the             one        we      used       to        know....
and that we will always love.
***
Today's 5 minute break is a song
with words that comfort
and a message 
for anyone
going
 through
a
 tough time.
The song, "Worn" sung  by Tenth Avenue North.
Thank God for songwriters like these.
And considering this video has over 500,000 views, there are many
others who feel the same.
Thanks for stopping by.
from the ever hopeful,
D/:0)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super-duper day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...