May 14, 2013

STRESS....TAKE A NUMBER PLEASE

It's nice to get your STRESS factors lined up in order of importance.
Let's have some fun with my life and decide which of these should come first.
Remember: Humor saves lives.
Ready?
1. My son has severe intrusive OCD that seems to be increasingly 
difficult to manage. Today he did not show up for work & will probably be fired.
WoW! 
2. My other son is failing his final math class of his senior year and may not get to graduate.
The graduation invitations have already been sent and we've already set up his
graduation party.
We're contacting his teachers daily to see if he can bring up his 65 to an 81 in the next three weeks.
WoW!
3. My wife's blood pressure is jumping up to 165 to 180 each afternoon,
so her doctor has ordered a stress test, and EKG, some blood work tomorrow.
She may have benign tumors on her pituitary gland.
Wow!
And finally...
4. I get to deal with all three each and every day.
Pray for us.
****
BEST MUSIC VIDEO AWARD for this MONTH goes to:
Jason Gray..."Remind Me Who I Am"
Best 5 minute break of the whole blog.
Thanks for stopping by,
 David/ :0)
(which, by the way, means beloved)

From my garden. Bug holes and patterns.


y


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super-duper day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...