May 10, 2013

CONNECTIONS & OCD

I've been thinking a lot about connections.
I'm a very introverted and quiet person.
I love to be alone.
I don't seem to need many friends.
On the outside, it doesn't look
 like I'm
a
 people
 person.
But I'm VERY connected with the people around me.
I think about my friends all the time.
And I think about their support.
I would guess that many people with OCD
appear to be introverted.
Their journey and their battle
are inward...
and one that's personal beyond imagination.
And yet,
they must think about their friends
even though they may not talk to them very often.
My advice:
stay connected even through your toughest times.
***
Today's break is another cover song from Keiyana Osmond.
It's delightful and full of surprises,
especially
the guy doing random somersaults.
Enjoy your 5 minute break
& thanks for stopping by!
David/:0)



n...y!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super-duper day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...