Jun 15, 2013

TIME TO BEAT OCD AGAIN & AGAIN

Every time I feel crazy and helpless
against our son's 
battle with OCD
I find a great drummer
that can BEAT this mental disorder...
even if it is symbolically.
Today you are in for a real treat for 
today 
you meet
Fede Rabaquino from Uruguay.
He's got to be the most upbeat (pun intended)
and happiest drummer on the planet.
David/:0)
His story:
Hi everybody my name is Fede Rabaquino and I was born on November 8th, 1983 in Montevideo Uruguay. I first started playing drums when I was 10 years old, I’ve always loved music and especially drumming. Although I play different instruments I found that through drums I could make people happy, make them laugh with me and surprise them by doing crazy stuff like unexpected stick tricks and wild jumps all the way through my drums ;-)
Sometimes people say to me that they can feel the happiness and fun I’m having when I play drums, that’s true and I really can’t show another face other than a BIG SMILE when playing because I’m doing what I love!!!
In 2006 I was studying architecture at “Montevideo’s University” and I wasn’t as happy as you see me today in the videos I’m uploading, I wasn’t sure enough if I could make a career as a musician in my country because most of the people I know that are musicians don’t live exclusively by playing music, they have other jobs and most of the time are stressed because it’s very difficult to earn enough money to live decently.
But I took the risk and gave it a try because I could never work as an architect or behind a desk for 9 hours a day, I needed to start pursuing what I felt was my dream, so that year I stopped studying architecture and move to Argentina to study in the Contemporary Music School.
I always think that great thing are still to come and I pray to God to have good health and stay mentally focused to handle all the blessings and obstacles I’ll meet in my path.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS AND KNOW ME A LITTLE BIT MORE.
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super-duper day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...