Jun 3, 2013

HOW DO YOU PICK YOUR RITUALS?

Rituals...
are things you have to do in an exact order
and/or 
an exact number of times
or...
something bad will happen.
At least that's what the OCD mind believes.
They can also be called compulsions...
actions that MUST BE DONE!
***
But how do you pick your ritual?
How do you choose the number of times you must do something?
For my son, he can't tell me.
He just knows he must do it until it feels right.
Probably the hardest ritual we both have to endure
is a gagging ritual.
It sounds awful...and he has to take medicine for 
it to go away.
We just finished about an hour episode of this.
Time for a break...and I need a good one.
David/:0)
***
Today I found a new group called Eclipse.
Their best song so far is a rendition of Taylor Swift's '22'.
A cappella never sounded so good.

an aloe from my garden

n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super-duper day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...